Activities And Breaks
An Exhibit Hall Social Activity is scheduled in the exhibit area at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 15th. This is the last time delegates will get to visit with participating vendors as they prepare to depart from the conference. The Exhibit Hall Social Activity is open to all conference registrants and tickets are not required. Each conference group is allowed at least an hour prior to this event to register for door prize drawings as indicated in their agendas. All other refreshment breaks are scheduled within each agenda.
A coat check will be available in the registration area for those who would like to check their coat during the conference.
Neither NACO or the Younes Conference Center will be responsible for any lost or stolen articles in any of the meeting rooms or registration area.
Coat check times are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 14 - 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 15 - 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday, December 16 - 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Exhibitors, Hospitality Room Hours
Anyone not registered as a county official, guest or spouse of a registered county official, county employee, exhibitor, speaker or hospitality room host will be required to pay the $410 registration fee.
All conference participants are required to wear their official conference name tag during conference activities. Anyone not wearing this name tag will be asked to pay the registration fee or to leave the conference premises, unless otherwise stipulated by conference management.
Exhibitors displaying products and services are located in the Crystal Ballrooms. Exhibition booth hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, December 14 - 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 15 - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Conference delegates may register for door prizes at each participating vendor’s booth any time prior to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 15. An Exhibition Hall Social Activity will be featured in the exhibition booth area at 4:00 p.m., Thursday, December 15. This will be the last opportunity to register for exhibitor door prizes. Prior to this time, visit the various displays and register at participating exhibitors booths for door prizes. Door prize drawing winners will be chosen by each participating vendor and will be announced starting at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday. Vendor door prizes will be given to the winners at the time of the announcement on Thursday. Each vendor will decide if you must be present to win.
All hospitality rooms officially recognized by NACO as registered participants are located within the Holiday Inn Hotel. Hospitality room hours.
Hospitality room hosts have been asked to honor the hours that have been established and remain closed during conference sessions.
Hotel Phone Numbers
Holiday Inn Express
Meal Function Tickets
Conference meal functions require delegates and guests to present the proper ticket at the door. Pre-purchased tickets are included in your registration packet. Additional tickets may be purchased at the conference registration desk during registration hours.
Ticket prices are as follows
- Delegation Breakfast - $15
- Friday Boxed Luncheon - $10
Meeting Room Assignments
- Assessors - Diamond Ballroom 4
- Attorneys- Not Meeting
- Clerks of the District Court - Diamond Ballroom 3
- Clerks, Register of Deeds, Election Commissioners - Crystal Ballroom 1
- Commissioners, Supervisors - Diamond Ballrooms 1, 2, 6 & 7
- Emergency Managers - Diamond Ballroom 8
- Health Officials - Not Meeting
- Highway Superintendents, Surveyors, Engineers - Diamond Ballroom 9
- Information Technology - Not Meeting
- Planning and Zoning Officials - Ruby 7
- Regional Administrators - Not Meeting
- Sheriffs - Ruby 5
- Transportation Officials - Not Meeting
- Treasurers - Diamond Ballroom 10
- Veteran Service Officers - Diamond Ballroom 5
- Weed Control Superintendents - Ruby 6
- Additional Room Assignments
- Friday Boxed Luncheon - Diamond 1 & Diamond 6
- Delegation Breakfast - Crystal Ballrooms
- Opening Session- Diamond Ballrooms 8, 9 & 10
Conference delegates will be given a name badge and will be required to wear it to all functions of the conference with the exception of the Awards Session on Friday morning. The entrance to meeting rooms will be monitored and delegates will be asked to show their name badges (if not visible) before entrance into a meeting room or function.
In the event that you misplace your name badge, you should request a replacement at the registration desk.
NACO photographers may take photos of participants at this conference. These photos are for NACO use only and may appear in NACO programs, brochures, newsletters, websites, publications and materials. Your attendance constitutes your consent for this photography and subsequent usage.
Each registered delegate will receive a conference program in their registration packet. If you misplace your program, you may purchase an additional program at the cost of the printing, which is $5.00.
- County Official - $140 per person
- Guest or Spouse Of A Registered County Official - $85
- Non-County Officials - $410 per person
Registration desk hours will be as follows
- December 13 - 6:30 PM—7:30 PM
- December 14 - 7:00 AM—6:00 PM
- December 15 - 7:30 AM—5:00 PM
- December 16 - 7:00 AM—10:00 AM
The security of personal belongings is solely the responsibility of the individual. NACO shall not be held liable for the theft of, or damage to any individual’s personal property during the course of the conference.
Shuttle bus services will be provided during the conference. Two individual shuttles will run in a continuous loop from the Younes Conference Center to the LaQuinta Inn, the Holiday Inn, the Best Western, the Holiday Inn Express, the Country Inn, the Ramada Inn, the AmericInn, and the Hampton Inn and back to the Younes Conference Center every 15—20 minutes. There is not cost for conference delegates to ride the shuttle. You may be asked to show your conference name badge.
The buses will run:
- Wednesday, December 14 - 7:30 AM to midnight
- Thursday, December 15 - 6:30 AM to midnight
- Friday, December 16 - 6:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Taping of Conference Sessions
Audio or video taping of any session scheduled as part of the conference is prohibited without permission personally granted by the presenter or presenters. Persons found in violation will be asked to leave the conference center premises.
If your affiliate group has arranged a tour, please see your association president for details.